Washington Babies
Options

4th of July fireworks?

So this is the first year in a long time that we have no plans. my parents sold thier boat so going out in everett on the water is out. we could still hit the bewaches with the crowds but I thought I woulod see if anyone else has a great place they like to go with thier kiddos.

Thanks guys,

Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

Re: 4th of July fireworks?

• Options

I'll be watching this thread for ideas as well.  We are planning to go to Down Town Bellevue, but have never been. 

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options
    We just hang out on our culdesac, bbq and watch the fireworks.  I know Harbor View Park on Mukilteo Blvd is a huge destination for people, we used to go there before kids.  Since they don't really start until 10 our kids are already asleep, so it's not worth dealing with people and traffic.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The full list of "family friendly" 4th of July finds is up on my blog in case anyone is looking for ideas...
  • Options

imagecmcmillan:
    Since they don't really start until 10 our kids are already asleep, so it's not worth dealing with people and traffic.

This!

UGH I hate 4th of July now.  I just sit there praying the kids will sleep through the noise! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"