TTC after 35
Options

Anyone in the 2ww right now????!

Help!  I am 5dpt and I am literally going NUTS!  On the day of my transfer, I went to the dollar store and bought 5 pregnancy tests!  Lol!  I have taken a test EVERYDAY since transfer!  (I am ashamed!)  I thought I'd try to go this week without a test, but today I went back to the dollar store and bought 4 more tests!  (My pregnancy test at the DR is on Friday morning so I won't take one that day!)

Anyway, is there anyone who can relate?  This is my 3rd IVF attempt.  I had a BFN in March and a cancelled cycle before that.  I am at my wits (and money's) end.  I am so afraid of a BFN on Friday.  The time seems to be going by sooooooooooooo slowly!!!

UGH!!!!  There has to be someone out there who can relate.  I am a nervous wreck! LOL!  I feel like that weird little guy who was after the ring in Lord of the Ring!  LOL!  Schmeedle?  I think that was his name.   

Re: Anyone in the 2ww right now????!

• Options
    I am at day 8 dpo but am not holding out much hope for this cycle...#16 I believe. Call me cynical! Hopefully we'll try our first IUI next month. I normally have longer luteal phases like 15 or 16 days so I will wait to test until at least Sunday or Monday. Hang in there. At least you only wasted $1 store sticks...not that bad!
    TTC #1 since 2/10 Me 38 FSH 12.9 & AMH 0.16 DH 47, low sperm count due to meds. 07/11 We have sperm! 28 million, 70% motility, morphology 1% normal. 08/14/11 1st IUI unmedicated BFN. 09/11/11 2nd IUI w/ Femara + trigger BFN 10/14/11 trigger & Final IUI 10/16/11 BFN 10/21/11 Started acupuncture and loving it! 01/21 ET one embryo 6 cell grade C. Beta 02/02. BFN. Taking a much needed break. image
  • Options

I have a stash of HPT's from amazon that I bought to test out the trigger once we started IUI's. But I'd test out the trigger and just keep testing... Luckily you can get 40 of those for under $10 so it wasn't going to break the bank.

I hope you see two lines soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 2009 with unexplained infertility
    IUI#1-4 Jan.-Apr. 2011 = BFNs
    IVF#1 Aug. 2011 = c/p, FET #1 Nov. 2011 = c/p, FET #2 April 2012 = BFP!
    Beta #1 = 153, Beta #2 = 269, Beta #3 = 675
    1st U/S = TWINS!! EDD 12/29/12
    my blog: Journey to Somewhere
    ~~PAIFW/SAIFW~~
    Photobucket
    April IVF Spring Chicks

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not in the 2WW (actually we have to abstain this cycle "in case" I can start estrogen for IVF 10 days after O) but I wanted to wish you good luck for a positive outcome!  I am a big POAS girl so you are not alone!!  Keep us posted.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options
    I can relate, too!  I did OK with the 1st week, this one is going more slowly.  I don't have any cheap tests right now, which makes it easier to hold out.  My beta will be on Friday, too, but I will POAS before then, as I want to be prepared for the call (I had IUI #3).
    Me: 41, DH 43 TTC #1 since 8/09 CP 10/09.
    3/11 Clomid-Ovidrel-IUI #1-progesterone= BFN.
    5/11 Femara-Bravelle-Ovidrel-IUI#2-progesterone=BFN.
    6/11 Femara-Ovidrel-IUI#3-progesterone=BFP!
    Beta #1 7/1: 39. Beta #2 7/5: 301 U/S 7/19 - saw HB!!
    EDD 3/12/12
    DD born 3/5/12
    Baby #2 Beta #1 12/16: 439.  Beta #2 12/18: 1240
    EDD 8/22/15

• Options

imageFall89:
     I feel like that weird little guy who was after the ring in Lord of the Ring!  LOL! 

This! HA! Made me laugh. MY PRECIOUS!

I'm one week in to the 2ww. Good luck to us all!

Me = 38, Husband = 31. TTC since 1/10. M/C at 8 wks 5/10. Started trying again 9/10. All tests normal: AMH/MIS, FSH, HSG, SA. Estradoil high. 6/20/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#1=BFN. 7/17/11 - Clomid+IUI#2=BFN. 2 natural cycles = BFN. 10/6/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#3=BFN. 10/31/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#4 = BFN. 11/26/11 - Follistim+Ovidrel+IUI#5 = BFN. IVF#1 - Menopur+Follistim. 2 ET 5/11/12 = BFN.
  • Options
    imagearevere:

imageFall89:
     I feel like that weird little guy who was after the ring in Lord of the Ring!  LOL! 

This! HA! Made me laugh. MY PRECIOUS!

I'm one week in to the 2ww. Good luck to us all!

ROFL!!!  I am glad someone else gets the visual!!! LOL!  When do you test?  I go on Friday at 8am.

• Options

Yes, I am the very beginning of my 2ww. Good times...I have no stix from which to pee upon...I have the blood test on 7/7.

I may get some stix next week. I usually try not to, but the suspense....it's rough...

Don't make yourself feel bad for anything you do that helps get you through this 2wx. No one can really explain how draining this experience can be for a person. I say if you want to POAS, then go right ahead. Warmest, stickiest wishes to you!!  

• Options
    I am there!  We can theoretically test on Thursday.  The suspense!  Good luck to you:)
    Me 37 Husband 38 TTC 2 years 6 months
  • Options

Thanks!  I hope that yours works out well too!  I only have 4 more days to go!  Well 3 because today doesn't count anymore! :o

I did a test AGAIN this morning and still no line. Well, there aren't TWO lines which is what I am looking for on these particular tests.  I am on Day 6.  Someone please tell me that there aren't 2 lines because  it's too early NOT because my uterus is old and hostile!  LOL!  Ughhhhhhhhh! 

• Options
    Thanks you too!!!  Do you think that today is too early to tell anything?  My test this morning came up negative.  I am very frustrasted.
  • Options

I am also in my 2ww period after ivf.  I just had my transfer yesterday (3 embies on a 3 day transfer), so my hcg test isn't scheduled until 7/8/11.  As soon as I'm off of bedrest, I'll be making a stop at the pharmacy to stock up on hpts.  

You have me cracking up about the hpts....  You are not alone!  During my last pregnancy which ended up being ectopic, I bought 3 different types at the pharmacy at the same time.  The guy behind the counter was probably dying laughing on the inside.  Once I had actually gotten one positive reading, I was like a toddler boy learning to potty train for the first time... I wanted to pee on every hpt stick I could get my hands on just to the see the + signs!

I think you are probably a little too early in testing though if it's still coming up negative, so don't give up hope!  Some people even have negative hpts and have positive hcgs, so stay positive!   Sticky vibes to you!

• Options
    me!  7 dpo and will test next Tuesday.  eek! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageFall89:

Help!  I am 5dpt and I am literally going NUTS!  On the day of my transfer, I went to the dollar store and bought 5 pregnancy tests!  Lol!  I have taken a test EVERYDAY since transfer!  (I am ashamed!)  I thought I'd try to go this week without a test, but today I went back to the dollar store and bought 4 more tests!  (My pregnancy test at the DR is on Friday morning so I won't take one that day!)

Anyway, is there anyone who can relate?  This is my 3rd IVF attempt.  I had a BFN in March and a cancelled cycle before that.  I am at my wits (and money's) end.  I am so afraid of a BFN on Friday.  The time seems to be going by sooooooooooooo slowly!!!

UGH!!!!  There has to be someone out there who can relate.  I am a nervous wreck! LOL!  I feel like that weird little guy who was after the ring in Lord of the Ring!  LOL!  Schmeedle?  I think that was his name.   

7/1/2011 UPDATE!  I went for my first BETA today and got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!  The crowd goes wild!  We have been trying for THREE YEARS!!! 

• Options
    imageFall89:

7/1/2011 UPDATE!  I went for my first BETA today and got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!  The crowd goes wild!  We have been trying for THREE YEARS!!! 

• Options

Congratulations!  I too, after almost 3 years, got a BFP today.  I am over the moon. Having some cramping though, so a little nervous.  Good luck to all of us!

Me 37 Husband 38 TTC 2 years 6 months
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"