Washington Babies
Options

Tubes

Hi there! I think this is my first official post other than when I introduced myself :)

DS is 21 months and will be getting tubes put in on thursday. I know it's not a major procedure but I am scared out of my wits. They're putting my baby under and that freaks me out!!! Anyone else's LO's have this done before?

Re: Tubes

• Options

Audrey had them put in in Feb 2010.   Easy procedure.  she was about 19 months I think.   Her biggest drama was changing into the ugly gown.   I passed her off to a nurse and off she went...   waking up was rough, but doable.   Then a lowkey day at home...

Her tubes have fallen out and she's having repeat ear infections, so we are going back to the ENT wednesday for a consult to have tubes put back.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    N had his in at 12mo. Easy peasy! By the time DH nd I had taken turns to go get coffee downstairs, we were able to go back to him.  It was a low-key day and back to normal the next.  He's only had a few ear infections since and they are shorter and seem milder (although it can be, uh, goopy?). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"