Food Allergy
Options

Finally found the gf rice krispies!

They weren't quite as good as I remember rice krispies tasting but the kids loved them and got a huge kick out of the snapping noise.  :)

Re: Finally found the gf rice krispies!

• Options
    Yay!! I love finding yummy alternatives to good food!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How were they priced?  I was totally ticked to find that (at the one store I've seen them) they were $.30 higher and 1/2 ounce less per box than the regular Rice Krispies!  I haven't bought any yet; I'm waiting for a sale!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you tried the Erewhon brand knock off? I get the one w/ Mixed Berries & it's pretty good. I haven't tried the GF Rice Krispies yet. I get the Erewhon ones off Amazon Subscribe & Save, saves me almost $2 per box. I'm a cereal fanatic so I go through that & my case of Puffins Honey & Rice quicker than I would like to admit. Embarrassed
  • Options

imagejulandjo:
    How were they priced?  I was totally ticked to find that (at the one store I've seen them) they were $.30 higher and 1/2 ounce less per box than the regular Rice Krispies!  I haven't bought any yet; I'm waiting for a sale!

At my Kroger they were the same price as the regular but I didn't compare the weights.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"