March 2011 Moms
Options

Filling Out The Baby Book and have a ?

What are ya'll putting under the "Fashion Trends" for this year?  I have absolutely no clue what to put.  The only thing I can think of is those silly bands, and those don't seem near as popular this year as they were last year.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Filling Out The Baby Book and have a ?

• Options
    I'm not sure if you are wanting fashion trends for the baby or for just the general world this year. If its the general world then there is that stupid feather in the hair trend.
  • Options

I guess I'm just looking for in general.  That's the only blank on that page that I can't seem to figure out how to answer (as opposed to TV Shows, Musicians, Moves, and for "Other" I'm doing video games since DH is a big gamer).

I've never been the most fashionable person, and this just proves it, lol.  Though I cheated on Sports Figures as well as made a post FB looking for favorites there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've noticed an awful lot of girls wearing sequins, platform wedge shoes, and butt-bearing short shorts. Oh, and hair seems to be getting big again.

• Options
    Skinny jeans? All of my little sisters friends wear super tight skinny jeans.
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Options
    Jeggins! 
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Options

this one is right up my alley.  i have teenagers!  

skinny jeans, yes!  with tank tops or sweatshirts.  UGG boots, vera bradely bags, northface sweatshirts, thong flats, mini skirts, and short, shorts.  they like to put a french braid going down the side from their bangs and want it super straight, flat n shiny.  of course my girls have naturally curley hair!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    def wedge sandals as someone mentioned, floral prints, nautical attire, short rompers, colored jeans, cat eye sunglasses, maxi dresses...at least this is what the celebs are wearing :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"