Houston Babies
Options

Breast reduction

Does anyone have experience with a good plastic surgeon for a breast reduction in Houston?  Thanks for any info. 

Re: Breast reduction

• Options

I had a breast reduction but it was before I moved to Houston.  I would recommend someone who's known for breast reconstruction.  I've heard really good things about Dr Ciaravino.  He's the boob doctor!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me.  If you PM just make sure to make a post here so I know to check it.  Its the best thing I ever did!

After more than 2 years of fertility treatments, FET did the trick!
    IVF March 2012 - BFP! - Severe OHSS = 8 days in the hospital in kidney failure
    No heartbeat at 10w6d
    FET August 27,2012 = BFP!
    It's a boy!
    My Blog - 3 Dogs, No Baby

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had mine done a long time ago, and although happy with my results, wouldn't recommend my doc.  Try posting this on the regular Houston board, there are some very happy clients over there who are happy to recommend their surgeons.
    image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mom2llmom2ll member
    I had a reduction Nov 2009 and I'm very happy.  I would NOT go to Dr. Caravino for a reduction.  He does beautiful enhancements, but he was off my list after about 30 seconds of meeting him.  He refused to discuss size with me and told me I would "get what he gave me."  I interviewed 6 doctors and decided on Dr. Lisa Santos.  She takes forever to get an appointment with, but worth the wait.  She listened, gave her opinion and did exctly what we discussed.  It was nearly painless and the only bruise on my body was from the IV.  She rocks.  If you want to discuss email me brandisellshouse at yahoo.com  I've give you the low down on out of pocket vs trying to go the insurance route...  I researched it for at least 5 years before actually doing it.
  • Options

imagebpaullo:
    I had a reduction Nov 2009 and I'm very happy.  I would NOT go to Dr. Caravino for a reduction.  He does beautiful enhancements, but he was off my list after about 30 seconds of meeting him.  He refused to discuss size with me and told me I would "get what he gave me."  I interviewed 6 doctors and decided on Dr. Lisa Santos.  She takes forever to get an appointment with, but worth the wait.  She listened, gave her opinion and did exctly what we discussed.  It was nearly painless and the only bruise on my body was from the IV.  She rocks.  If you want to discuss email me brandisellshouse at yahoo.com  I've give you the low down on out of pocket vs trying to go the insurance route...  I researched it for at least 5 years before actually doing it.

I agree 100% with Bpaullo about Dr. Caravino.  I went to Dr. Donald Collins. https://www.drcollinsplasticsurgery.com/ He was great! I loved everything about him and he made me feel good about my choice. Now mine wasn't painless by any means but it  was a quick recovery. Now 3 years later my onlt regret is I didn't do it sooner. Also most insurance companies no longer pays for this procedure, just fyi.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"