January 2011 Moms
Options

AW: Our baby is 5 months old!

And we just started giving her rice cereal & strained peas.  I planned on waiting until she was 6months, but a few days ago she started grabbing food off our plates. lol.  she gets so excited!  I'm also giving her a little water to drink, because she LOVES it!  How are all you doing? and what do your babies love to eat at this stage? 

also bonus points to rec your highchair, we're planning on buying one for her soon.

Re: AW: Our baby is 5 months old!

• Options

DD is loving squash and peas right now. She will down an entire 4oz container in less than 2 mins. Not too crazy about most fruits, but she looooves prunes.

We love our highchair, but it's discontinued so I won't bother :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We are on day 2 of rice cereal - BORING. Can't wait for the fun stuff - I think JT can't wait for that either. He's not too impressed with cereal.

We use the Graco Blossom 4 in 1 - so far so good. Here is link, sorry not clicky.

https://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1776144 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Simon loves peas, and he's going to try carrots tonight. :) so fun! we use a booster seat with a tray, can't even think of the brand and too lazy to check, sorry! but it works fine. nothing to write home about though ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Loving solids.  He eats it all, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots. apples, pears, mango.  Loves it.  Definitely prefers oatmeal to rice.  We are still feeding him in his bouncy chair so we don't have a high chair.  He doesn't sit up on his own yet so we haven't taken him out of the bouncy chair.  We were given one of those chairs that attach to a counter, but I am scared to use it because we have granite counters and I am scared that he will hit his head on the counter top.
  • Options
    thanks gals! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"