Single Parents

BD/EX situation!!!

My ex/bd of 6yrs just recently got a new gf...6 yrs younger then him( she's 19 and he's 25). Well she is full of drama....she messaged me on fb to basically harass me (yet bd blames me for starting drama). And anytime I call bd to talk or discuss DD she was always yelling in the background. She has said some horrible things to me and is so immature. A judge granted a temporary restraining order against her till court next month...I just don't feel comfortable with her around my DD.

Also, last Friday night she called me a total of 18 times from midnight till 5am from ex's phone. It seems he has gone backwards in maturity since dating her. And yes I will admit I'm hurt by him having a new gf and I'm bitter but I feel I have good reasons to keep her away from my daughter. What do you ladies think?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BD/EX situation!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"