January 2011 Moms

help..

My LO is 5.5 months old, lately he naps for 1.5 hours twice a day than at night he seems to get up every hour to two. Im so tried. How can i get him to sleep longer. I dont know if its his teeth? growing phase? or what but i need to change something.

Re: help..

• Mine has stopped STTN as well. I have nothing to suggest other than hang in there..Must be a growth spurt. Finn wakes up hungry as heck.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • maybe try putting them down a little earlier? or later? could be overtired or not tired enough. feed more often before bed time? there are so many variables. hang in there! it can't last forever.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • You could try taking away part of a nap. Instead of two 1.5 hour naps maybe two 1 hour naps. Jay has recently went on hap strikes and is now sleeping through the night.

• I'm having the opposite problem - nap strike I guess I should call it. I know there's a 6 month growth spurt so maybe that's why things are awry these days.
  • Yup, we went through something similar. She had been mostly sleeping through the night and then it was up at midnight, up at 3:30, up at 6.  It was horrible, the good news is it seems like it was just a phase/6 month wakeful period/cold.  She seems to be sleeping much better for her naps and at night too.  Just try to ride it out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"