Infertility Veterans

Infertility on the view

I have the view on and their entire episode today is dedicated to IF. It looks like it's mostly about surrogacy but it's just now coming on east coast.
6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Infertility on the view

• I'm watching too... interested to see how this goes...
    SAIFW
    TTC since 2008 dx PCOS & MFI
    Clomid/Femara no "O"
    IVF #1 BFN
    FET #1 cancelled for biopsy
    FET #1.2 c/p, July 2012 c/p
    IUI #1 & 1.2 canceled
    IVF #2 ER 12/1, Freeze all due to OHSS
    FET #2.1 cancelled due to DVT risk, FET #2.2 Jan 2013
    my blog
  • YEP- I'm headin out the door (gotta get outta this house) but I have it dvr'ing. So i'm anxious to see it!
    Married '02, TTC May '05

Dx -Ute cancer, DOR from cancer treatments, and embryo quality issues. NOV 2010 CANCER FREE
    2005-2011= 3 Rounds of Clomid, 5 IUI's, 3 IVF's- ALL BFN's
    After 7yrs TTC, 5yrs of ute cancer, and 11 failed IF treatments, we got a surprise BFP! So thankful!

Gemma Grace born 09/30/12

Phillipians 4:6,7

• Loading the player...
  • I'm watching it too...Martha Stewart's daughter drives me crazy.  Can't put my finger on why exactly but that whole segment just annoyed me.
    Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
    DX: High FSH/DOR
    It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
    1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
    ?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Shoot-just got home from running errands and it's almost over. Forgot Guiliana was guest-hosting today. Wanted to watch it because of her. 

SAIF/PAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC #1 May 2008
    6 Rounds Clomid, 1 Round Femera-BFN
    4 IUIs (1 Clomid, 1 Femara, 2 injectables)-BFN
    February 2010-Laparoscopy
    4 months of Lupron
    August 2010-IUI #5-BFN
    October 2010-IUI #6-BFN
    IVF #1 November 2010-BFN
    IVF #2 March 2011-BFN
  • My Mom just called me about it...I wish I knew earlier so I could have DVR'd it. I hope it's informative ....I HATE the view.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been watching since 11:30am (missed the first part). It's interesting to watch Giuliana asking the parents and GC questions.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I caught the first 25 minutes at the gym.  I love Guilianna because she's honest and knowledgeable about infertility, but she just talked a few minutes in the beginning..  The show was all about surrogacy, so I stopped watching after my work out because that's not our issue.  Martha Stewart's daughter annoys me too!  Oh, and I learned Sherri Sheppard had her son through IVF- interesting! 
    IVF #1- Chemical Pregnancy FET #1- PREGNANT!!! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • It was all about surrogacy, but I liked what they had to say. Everyone was very knowledgeable and respectful of the choice to grow their families. I didn't realize there were so many surrogate babies born in the US each year, and I had no idea it was illegal in many states.
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"