Philadelphia Babies
Options

Bounce Town in East Norriton

I had heard about this place and finally got a chance to take DD on Tuesday.  Basically it is a place (in an industrial complex) that has all different kinds of those large bounce/jump toys and games.  The place was very clean and super cute.  I took DD during their open hours (10-12) on Tuesday and for $9 we got unlimited playtime and they even provided a snack!  DD loved it and turned into a not good listener after about 40 minutes.  She had been running, climbing, tunneling, sliding, and laughing for the 40 good minutes I got from her.  She is a toddler and I did not expect her to last the entire 2 hours.  Yes, since it is open hours then all ages of kids were there so I was a little nervous about all of the big kids but it is a place I hope to take her to on hot, rainy days.

https://bouncetowninc.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bounce Town in East Norriton

• Options

good deal- where abouts is it in East Norriton? EDITED- whoops didn't see the link,. thanks

We were at the one in Oaks- and DD liked it kinda- it took a while for her to warm up to it!

2 is a GREAT age- so much fun! enjoy your LO

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

DS LOVES Bouncetown. 

Superior Play is in the same complex and it is great.  It is basically an indoor playground with free open play two mornings a week.  Great for bad weather.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am a nanny and I take the little girl I watch a lot to this place. She loves it!! 

I do not like when they only have one room open and there are too many big kids there, makes me nervous that she will get hurt by one of them. They should have 2 rooms open when it is like that. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"