Secondary IF
Options

it's never straightforward lately, is it?

AF is due tomorrow.Today is 13dpiui.

So if I'm still temping, I'd expect a temp plummet today if AF is coming.
And if I'm testing out my hCG shots, I'd expect to have to squint to see a line today if all that's in there is residual from the shots.

So, of course, it's complicated.

Temping update:  It's hard to say.  Generally, my temp at 7:15, the time I'd get up if I were a good person (but when DS wakes during the night I sleep in), is the same as it is at 8:00 if I think to take both, but some days it jumps up .1-.3, and because sometimes I don't wake enough to temp until 8, so that's all I have, I've been recording my 8am temp. Today, I temped at 7:15, and it was 98.3, which is a .2 degree temp drop.  But then at 8, it was 98.5, so steady.  Even the 98.3 isn't enough of a plummet to think AF is coming tomorrow, but neither, especially the lower one, isn't enough to inspire massive optimism. Of course, I plotted the higher temp: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1caef4.

POAS update: I got a line without squinting, darker than all previous months except last month's crazy month.  About the same as last month, darker than all previous 13dpos.

So, I guess I get to still wait and see about tomorrow's temp.  And tomorrow's stick.  I hear everyone who says to put away the thermometer and the sticks (I only started testing it out yesterday, though, to my credit, and I didn't temp the first part of my cycle).  But I really would like to have an idea what to expect on Saturday AF-wise, when I am traveling all day, starting with leaving the house at 6am, so I won't be able to temp that day at all, so that ends with tomorrow's temp.

AAAAAHHH!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: it's never straightforward lately, is it?

• Options
    Well, I think that is good news if your temp isn't dropping (or if it is, not that much) and the test was positive!  I hope that this means you finally have your baby #2 and not that last month's craziness is repeating itself.  If you remember, I had similar craziness last month (although not as drawn out as yours) so I have been petrified of testing and temping.  However, now that I am down to 12 dpo and 13 dptrigger, I am kind of mad at myself for not testing this morning.  Thinking about whether I am or am not is all consuming.  So, I totally understand you wanting to know what you are in for over the next few days.  I hope for you (and for me) that we can continue calling this the month of the Jens after it is over! Big Smile  Good luck!!
  • Options

imagejennykg1477:
    Well, I think that is good news if your temp isn't dropping (or if it is, not that much) and the test was positive!  I hope that this means you finally have your baby #2 and not that last month's craziness is repeating itself.  If you remember, I had similar craziness last month (although not as drawn out as yours) so I have been petrified of testing and temping.  However, now that I am down to 12 dpo and 13 dptrigger, I am kind of mad at myself for not testing this morning.  Thinking about whether I am or am not is all consuming.  So, I totally understand you wanting to know what you are in for over the next few days.  I hope for you (and for me) that we can continue calling this the month of the Jens after it is over! Big Smile  Good luck!!

I am SO pulling for you this month, too!  You know, I think the safest date to test is 14dpo, because that's when I got my BFP with DS and only BFNs before that.  Now if you are 13dptrigger, that makes you 12dpiui?  So I'm one day ahead? Yeah, I'd think you'd be safe,  And in your shoes, I'd totally test tomorrow, even though what I say is wait until 14dpiui.

I guess the other thing I have going for me is that DS woke up this morning saying he had a dream that he and Freddie were riding bicycles, so Freddie is still at play!

Come on, Month of Jens!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No IUI here, just TI, but I am 12 dpo (I guess I am guessing there because I haven't temped, but they say o is typically 36 - 48 hours after trigger).  Again, with DH's SA of 28 total sperm I am thinking we have no chance, but in my mind I keep thinking maybe it was a fluke or because of how he messed up while doing the test.  I keep trying to tell myself we have no chance so that I am not upset when AF shows tomorrow.  Ugh!!
  • Options
    imagejennykg1477:
    This! This! All of this!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    So sorry, I forgot you didn't do an IUI.  Still, there's always a chance. That 28 had to be a fluke.  I know when DH got his horrible analysis back, he'd missed catching a bunch, and it's that first stuff that's so heavily loaded with swimmers.  Now I always go with him, and though I'm there for a little bit of, um, inspiration, I'm also there to hold the cup so I can hand it to him at the last second. Now (after a second SA and 2 IUIs) we catch everything, we are such pros! Ew.
  • Options

imagechoirgirl:
    Now I always go with him, and though I'm there for a little bit of, um, inspiration, I'm also there to hold the cup so I can hand it to him at the last second. Now (after a second SA and 2 IUIs) we catch everything, we are such pros! Ew.

So funny! My DH said that everyone should have to...you know, in a cup before getting their wife pregnant. Luckily, we live really close to the RE, so we've always been able to do it at home. This last month, we used preseed and instead cups. Also, we were at a hotel and our daughter was in the room. All sexyness was totally gone!!! This TTC stuff can be really gross at times. HAHA!

Good luck this month!! Can't wait to hear your results this weekend!

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Options
    Hopefully that is great news!!!  It sounds good!  I hope AF stays away and I cannot wait to hear!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagechoirgirl:
    So sorry, I forgot you didn't do an IUI.  Still, there's always a chance. That 28 had to be a fluke.  I know when DH got his horrible analysis back, he'd missed catching a bunch, and it's that first stuff that's so heavily loaded with swimmers.  Now I always go with him, and though I'm there for a little bit of, um, inspiration, I'm also there to hold the cup so I can hand it to him at the last second. Now (after a second SA and 2 IUIs) we catch everything, we are such pros! Ew.

No problem!  That is hilarious that you and DH are pros!  There is something to put on your resume! Big Smile  Unfortunately due to my overdemanding job (and my somewhat workaholic ways) I cannot always attend DH's SAs, actually I never have.  I am not sure if he would want me there.  However, if he keeps messing it up, that will have to change!

• Options

Lillinzlou - we had to "do it" with DD in the room this month too because we were out of town.  So awkward!  Usually DH doesn't even allow the dogs to be in the room.

• Options
    JMayJMay member
    I just have to jump on the bandwagon, say YES! to all the positive thinking, and YES! to the Jen streak!  (Of course, I won't be testing til July, but I think it would still count as a June success...) 
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    I hope AF stays away!  Good Luck!  Can't wait to hear and update.
    ::TTC #2 since April 2010:: Diagnosed: PCOS ~ March 2011, Diagnosed: Mild CAH ~ May 2011, Myomectomy ~ June 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"