Oregon Babies
Options

Anyone here Adopt?

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 3 years and are exploring adoption. I haven't seen anyone post about adoption over here but was looking to connect with any Oregon ladies adopting or thinking of adopting.
BabyFruit Ticker
BabyFetus Ticker

TTC #1 since September 2008
All tests normal
IUI #1, 1/31 50mg Clomid BFN!
IUI #2, 2/27 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel trigger BFN!
Laporoscopy March 30th- diagnosed with mild very endometriosis
IUI #3, 10/10, 2.5mg Femara BFN!
Hip Surgery 12/10 and forced TTC break
Diagnosed with gluten and dairy intolerance 12/10
June: TTC with TI and 2.5 mg Femara
IUI #4 & 5 Summer/Fall 2011 with Femara. BFN
11/11 Diagnosed Compound Heterozygous MTHFR- 7.5 mg Deplin
IVF #1 take 1- cancelled due to cyst
IVF #1 take 2- ER Aug 29, 35 retrieved ET Sept 3- 1 beautiful embryo transfered. 11 frozen embryos (AKA snow babies)
BFP Sept 11, 2012 :D
Suffering from moderate OHSS

Re: Anyone here Adopt?

• Options
    I am in the process, but it isn't for a newborn...this time.  I have some info that I have gotten from an oregon mom on the adoption board if you would like it.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    We adopted DD1 through foster care.  DD1 was 2 yrs old when we got her.  The great thing about foster adoption, is that the state pays for all the legal fees, and will pay for their medical insurance until they are 18 yrs old.  You should really look into it.  I do know of others who have gotten newborns through foster adoption if that's what you are looking for, but don't count out older children.  Our daughter came potty trained!
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAngelcake:
    I am in the process, but it isn't for a newborn...this time.  I have some info that I have gotten from an oregon mom on the adoption board if you would like it.

I would love any info you have. We are looking at domestic infant first but I know the waiting can take a while so we are not counting out state. We're still planning to do some infertility treatments too but I'm starting the adoption agency search. I've only met Bethany Christian Services so far.

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

TTC #1 since September 2008
    All tests normal
    IUI #1, 1/31 50mg Clomid BFN!
    IUI #2, 2/27 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel trigger BFN!
    Laporoscopy March 30th- diagnosed with mild very endometriosis
    IUI #3, 10/10, 2.5mg Femara BFN!
    Hip Surgery 12/10 and forced TTC break
    Diagnosed with gluten and dairy intolerance 12/10
    June: TTC with TI and 2.5 mg Femara
    IUI #4 & 5 Summer/Fall 2011 with Femara. BFN
    11/11 Diagnosed Compound Heterozygous MTHFR- 7.5 mg Deplin
    IVF #1 take 1- cancelled due to cyst
    IVF #1 take 2- ER Aug 29, 35 retrieved ET Sept 3- 1 beautiful embryo transfered. 11 frozen embryos (AKA snow babies)
    BFP Sept 11, 2012 :D
    Suffering from moderate OHSS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"