Upstate NY Babies
Options

**Healthy Living Poll**

If you were out and about and needed to grab something for dinner...where would you go and what would you grab?

Re: **Healthy Living Poll**

• Options

I can pretty much find something healthy any place... with substitutions, at least. I'd order a salad w/ lots of veggies and chicken, no cheese or croutons and low-fat dressing on the side.  Another go-to is a grilled chicken sandwich (no cheese or mayo). I sub a whole wheat roll, if possible, and "dig out" the top part so it's much less bulky. I'll eat it w/ whatever veggies they have available (lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles etc) and use bbq sauce or mustard as a condiment. And sub a side salad or steamed veggies for the fries, which likely come with!

I also like Panera, because they have all the calories right on the menu... that way I don't go over. 

• Options
    wendyjwendyj member
    I'd go just about anywhere, but be smarter with my choices. I'd try to skip the fries, and choose grilled chicken over burgers, or bypass both and order a salad.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm with Wendy on this one - if I am on the run and need to grab something, I just try to do something that is not deep fried or breaded, etc. One meal won't ruin my whole diet. Just need to stay on track after that point.
    image        image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"