Minnesota Babies
Options

Recommendations?

Hey everyone,

I live in the southwest metro area and I'm looking for some recommendations for a birthing location.  I know its still early but I like to do my research.  I thought that I'd just go with Park Nicollet (methodist hospital for bith), but I was wondering if anyone has used St. Francis in Shakopee?  Anyone who has been to both and likes one over the other? 

Thanks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Recommendations?

• Options
    I personally did not but have several family members and friends that have delivered at St Francis. My all time favorite OB/gyn is Dr Druckman with Park Nicollet. My SIL works in surgery at St Francis and says he is very well liked by the staff.
    imageimage
  • Options

One of the gals who was a bridesmaid in our wedding delivered both of her kiddos at Methodist and had nothing but good things to say.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I delivered at St. Francis and used Park Nicollet. My doctor was Dr. Druckman, but I had a different delivering Dr. I cannot remember his name. I have nothing but positive things to say! I had a great experience.
    "imageimage
    The big sister, and Momma 30 weeks along with baby sister
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Food Blog, Family and Baby Blog
  • Options

I'm using the Park Nicollet midwives at Meadowbrook and will be delivering at Methodist. 

So hopefully I can give you a good review in about 10 weeks. :)

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagepreg_amy:

I'm using the Park Nicollet midwives at Meadowbrook and will be delivering at Methodist. 

So hopefully I can give you a good review in about 10 weeks. :)

I used the Park Nicollet Midwives at Meadowbrook as well and delivered at Methodist and had a great experience.   I highly recommend them. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"