D.C. Area Babies
Options

Best Babies R Us in the Northern Virginia area

Hello all,

I live in Ballston in Arlington, so the Babies R Us in Bailey's Crossroads is really close to me but it never has what I am looking for and always looks so picked over.  I have heard that the Babies R Us in Chantilly is a lot better, but if I am going to travel, I want to go to the one that people think is the best.  What do you think about the stores in Chantilly, Sterling and Alexandria?  Thanks! 

Re: Best Babies R Us in the Northern Virginia area

• Options
    I like the TRU and BRU (all in one store/building) in Kingstowne.
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Options
    I can't compare them, but I do think BRU in Chantilly is huge and well stocked.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I consider Chantilly and Sterling to be about equally as good.  I've never been to the Kingstowne one, but since it has a TRU and a BRU together in one location, I'd totally try that one first (plus it is closest to you anyway).

ETA:  I have been to the Bailey's XRoads location many times.  Definitely my least favorite - messiest and least stocked location.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageArtslvr:
    I like the TRU and BRU (all in one store/building) in Kingstowne.

We like this one too. And, it's not too far from Buy Buy Baby (like 10 minutes) so you can hit both.

• Options
    When I tried to find cloth diapers (to be used as burp rags) at the Kingstowne TRU/BRU (and could not find them), I was told by an employee that the combined store did not stock as many baby items as the stand alone BRU. So, depending upon what you want/need, you may want to call ahead first.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.  This is very helpful info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"