Upstate NY Babies
Options

Reviews for REs/Infertility offices near Albany?

After conceiving DD with no issues 2+ years ago, and now having three miscarriages since then, I am ready to move on to an infertility office/reproductive endocrinologist. Can anyone share their reviews of practices in or near Albany? Thanks so much!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
IMG_0173.11
Trying for #2 since July 2010
BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!

Re: Reviews for REs/Infertility offices near Albany?

• Options
    We LOVED CNY in Latham- nurses were great, Dr. Grossman was really patient, and they were really helpful working out the insurance paperwork.
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Ditto CNY - they are truly awesome!  Their offices are so warm and inviting and the nurses/doctors there are terrific!

I've visited both the Latham and Syracuse offices and had positive experiences at both.

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We used Albany IVF, while did weren't able to conceive because of my severe DX, I have some positive and negative thoughts. I'm happy to share offline if you want. Just send me an email!

rebecca at the pink orange dot com

• Options

We went to both Albany IVF and CNY. We would pick CNY hands down anytime.  I actually wish we started there sine our experience with Alb IVF was not the best.   

Everyone at CNY was amazing and very helpful.  I am in there every other month for massages and everyone loves seeing Caison...even Dr. Grossman! 

• Options
    I've only been to CNY in syracuse but if the latham office is anything like syracuse than I highly recommend it!
    photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagenorika33:
    We LOVED CNY in Latham- nurses were great, Dr. Grossman was really patient, and they were really helpful working out the insurance paperwork.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    imagenorika33:
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options

Thank you ladies for your feedback. I'd love to hear more if you have it. Albany IVF is more conveniently located to me, and their cost of one single cycle of IVF appears to be $1000 cheaper (but all other prices appear similar), but it sounds like CNY has a lot of fans. I know two people IRL who went their as well and LOVED them, but I dont know anyone who has been to Albany IVF so I'd love more reviews on them if anyone out there has used them.

Thanks ladies.

IMG_0173.11
    Trying for #2 since July 2010
    BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
    BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
    BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
    Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
    BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
    Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!
  • Options
    imageKelliLynee:

Thank you ladies for your feedback. I'd love to hear more if you have it. Albany IVF is more conveniently located to me, and their cost of one single cycle of IVF appears to be $1000 cheaper (but all other prices appear similar), but it sounds like CNY has a lot of fans. I know two people IRL who went their as well and LOVED them, but I dont know anyone who has been to Albany IVF so I'd love more reviews on them if anyone out there has used them.

Thanks ladies.

We originally went with Alb IVF for proximity reasons and I think the drive up to Latham was worth once we switched! PM me if you want and  I will give you my honest opinions on Albany IVF.  

When we were starting our cycle CNY had much better pricing. They also offer 2 cycles for  $6000.  When we were looking I think it was more than that for one cycle at Alb.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"