Houston Babies
Options

Nativiti Birth Center?

I'm new to the bump, but have heard that the message boards are fantastic for getting information. Can anyone tell me anything about their experience with the Nativiti Woman's Health and Birth Center in The Woodlands? Good or bad. Thanks!
Anniversary Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyName Ticker

Re: Nativiti Birth Center?

• Options

I know someone that gave birth there and she had a really good experience.  Another friend of ours was there at the birth and after seeing her experience, she wanted to give birth there but she couldn't afford it, maybe her insurance didn't cover it?, or something like that 

Sorry I don't have more details but that's all I know.  :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Options

We used them this past year. I did my entire prenatal care there and went into labor Jan 25th, I ultimately had to be transferred to the hospital because of failure to progress (totally my issue not their fault) but I would use them again for the next baby. Melanie (the founder I believe) came with us to the hospital and stayed til i was all set up and they called the next day to check on us. The doctor who delivered my DD is one they work closely with. I can email you with more specifics if you'd like

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your dog is also super cute! I had one when I was little same color and all =)
  • Options

Thank you both for the information!

I'd love to hear more about your experience there, if you don't mind sharing.

And thanks, we love little Maverick! He's a nut, but so cute he's easy to love.

Anniversary Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I sent you a private message with more info Smile
  • Options

Hi,

I'm in the same boat aggiemom.  I just found out that I was pregnant and am in search of a birth center.  I've e-mailed the Nativiti Birth Center twice for more information but never got a response.  I just saw today that they've changed their website so to give them the benefit of the doubt I'm going to chalk up their lack of response to website issues.

Have you been to visit the center yet?

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

My daughter was born on 12-1-10 last year.  All of my prenatal care was at Nativiti, along with 24 hours of labor. I had to be transferred to the hosptial because my daughter was stuck in the birth canal, but Katherine (my midwife and dear friend) tried everything to get me to deliver there safely before suggesting we go to the hospital. My experience there was wonderful. I still go there now for my well woman exams and any other female problems I have. They really make you feel like family and encourage you to take very good care of yourself during your pregnancy. Labor was not easy, but they did everything they could to make me more comfortable and to ensure the health of both my baby and me. Good luck to you and congratulations on your little one!

• Options
    I am now 9 weeks preg. and planning to have my prenatal checkups and water birth there. any other feedbacks?
    johanna
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"