Success after IF

3dp5dt -not feeling much - what did you feel?

I didn't have a chance to post on Thursday after my ET so here goes:

I'm glad we waited it out (my 3dt was cancelled to wait and see which one would pull ahead) and one did just that.  We transfered a beautiful grade A (for the inner cell mass) and B (for the outer cells) blast.  When the embryologist walked into the room with the embryo for the transfer she said it was "beautiful" rather excitedly and I quickly remarked that I hoped she was talking about the embryo and not my crotch - to which everyone share a good laugh.  So the ET went really well and now we're just in the waiting phase.

Right now all I'm really feeling is stuff from the progesterone.  I've had to pee like crazy but I'm chalking that up to the OHSS making its way out of my system and Ive had crazy heartburn - another one I'll give to OHSS bloat.  Plus if anything were going on, it would be way too early for those anyways.  The only significant thing that I felt was some cramping the night of the ET and some the next day, but I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

I absolutely hate the 2ww because on Thursday I was on a super high - elated about the whole thing and now here we are a mere 3 days later and I feel deflated. 

Did you really feel anything at this point?  I'm thinking of testing tuesday morning (5dp5t).  The trigger should be gone by then right? 

Thanks ladies :)

TTC#1 since Feb 07 with PCOS and mild MFI
i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart) Our first love and loss 7/2/07

3 cycles clomid TI = BFNs
3 cycles clomid Ovidrel IUI = BFNs
6/27/08 Surprise BFP = chemical pg
IVF#1 July 08 BFP @7dp3dt
TTC #3 since February 2010
FET Sept. and Oct. 2010=BFN's
IVF#2 June 2011=BFP

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 3dp5dt -not feeling much - what did you feel?

• I felt nothing at that point. 

The only real feeling I had with my bfp that stuck was pinching at 8dp3dt.  Otherwise, I felt nothing.  You are definitely still in the game.  Good luck!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have never felt anything , had any morning sickness, etc. Nothing, nada....so try not to read too much into it.  So excited for you!!!! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • i also felt nothing
    Fraternal twin boys born 1/12/12 at 36 weeks
    Identical twin girls expected in March! 
  • I felt nothing at that point.   I started testing positive at 5dp5dt so I don't think that is too soon to test :),    Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • At that stage I felt nothing... other than maddening anxiety :)
  • I felt nothing the first time (BFP) and I feel nothing now (Probably a BFN). I just tested negative at 5dp5dt so it makes sense that I wouldn't be feeling anything anyway.  
    Diagnosis: Endometriosis with Complete Tubal Blockage IVF # 1 Fresh Cycle- It's a girl!! 8/12/09 IVF # 2 FET- MC IVF # 3 Fresh Cycle-MC IVF # 4 FET- BFP Arriving 8/8/12!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"