Florida Babies
Options

New, Hello!

I'm new to TTC. DH and I tried once in my fertile period. I know, not much an attempt, but next month we are going to go full force!

I thought that it was HIGHLY unlikely that I would be pregnant after one time, but I have been having alot of pregnancy symptoms. I'm 9 DPO and I've been experience a strong sence of smell, nausea, tender breasts, and fatigue. I know that most, if not all of these can be contributed to menstration, but today I started getting some wierd twinges in my uterus area. The twinge is specifically on my right side and it's very concentrated, about the size of a quarter. It's not so much a pain, but like a poking, annoying sensation. I looked on my ovulation calendar and it says that it's implantation day! It's unlike any other feeling that I've ever had. Normally my menstration cramps take over my entire abdominal area. The sensation has radiated a little throughout the day, but is still pretty concentrated. Can you actually feel implantation?

Thanks! I tried the TTC board, but they insisted that I lurk for a while, rather than post. I know, odd right?

Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: New, Hello!

• Options
    I hope to connect with some of you ladies. The TTC board is very snarky. I assume they are taking out some frustrations on other people. It's very sad.
  • Options

Welcome! My cycles were kind of weird for about three months leading up to my BFP, so I wasn't really sure when my implantation was and only could guess at when I ovulated, but I do remember having some mild cramping. It wasn't really concentrated, just felt like less intense period cramping and didn't last as long as usual. I had (what I know now was) some implantation bleeding, and my biggest symptom prior to testing was having to pee like 80 times an hour :) Soon after my BFP and first appt. (at about 6 weeks), I had nausea and extremely tender breasts.

You'll have to let us know when you test! Sending you baby dust and positive vibes :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you! I was wondering why no one was responding! I tested this morning and BFN. I'm testing tomorrow morning too. Hoping for a BFP!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"