Secondary IF
Options

Need Help...

I'm new here. I don't know if this is where I should be posting. My FI and I have a 21 month old. We began TTC a second child 18 months ago but have had no luck. We are getting married in 3 months so up until now we have just been going with a relaxed "if it happens, it happens" type of attitude because of the wedding. However, after a year and a half we are both extremely frustrated and every month brings new hurt. I have a doctor's appointment in 2 weeks and we are discussing going on Clomid right after the wedding and to talk about ways to up our chances. We are also going to see if there is a fertility doctor he would recommend. I was thinking about joining here for awhile. I think it would really help to talk to other girls in the same situation and since it is not happening as easily as it did the first time (about 4 months) I could really use advice.

imageimage

Re: Need Help...

• Options

I've found this to be a really helpful board for venting, and not having to feel bad that you have a child at home already. Having one baby but having trouble having more is just a different type of hurt. I hope you will find this board helpful, and that your stay will be short.

I recently started charting (and then stopped b/c I had to have another D&C and I find it pointless at the momen). Have you considered charting if you arent? It can give you great input into your cycles, if and when you ovulate, etc.

Good luck to you, and congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    IMG_0173.11
    Trying for #2 since July 2010
    BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
    BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
    BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
    Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
    BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
    Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"