Rhode Island Babies
Options

Pediatrician in Cranston,Providence or maybe Warwick

Hello,

I'm looking for any suggestions of a pediatrician ( and good office /office staff ) for the Cranston area. Flexibility in scheduling appointments on a Saturday or an evening during the week would be a plus. I'm also just looking to find out parent's experiences and recommendations about what they find is important ! Thank you!

Re: Pediatrician in Cranston,Providence or maybe Warwick

• Options
    My DD goes to Tollgate pediatrics in Warwick. She sees Dr. Zarlengo but has also seen 3 other doctors in the practice (our choice for sick visit appts and for one hospitalization. Each one has been fantastic with addressing concerns, working with diverse parenting styles, promotes and supports breastdfeeding, and they aren't quick to throw antibiotics at everything which I love. Their approach is a "wait and see"one.I have always been able to get last minute appts and I do believe they do evening and weekend sick visit appts.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imagePrince Spaghetti Night imageXO My Funny Valentine XO
  • Options
    I live on the east side and take my daughters to Dr. Dvorin at Providence Pediatrics.  We went based on recommendations and I'm so thrilled we did. Everyone is extremely nice and pleasant.  When the girls had a reaction to an immunization and the time my oldest woke up with a bad stomach flu, they told us to come in right away.  We've never had to wait for an appointment and the nurses are always available if you call with a question.  My daughters both love the staff, especially since they greet them by name.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you! I have a list of pediatricians names that I have been going through all morning - but what I really wanted was a personal recommendation from someone who has experience with a good practice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"