September 2011 Moms
Options

Sweating through every deodorant I try..what do you use?

I normally use Secret or Dove but find nothing is keeping up with my heat producing ability these days.  Have tried Degree and one clinical brand and still searching.  What all do others use if you are also having this issue?

Re: Sweating through every deodorant I try..what do you use?

• Options
    I use Secret Clinical and have never had an issue.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I just got a sample of the clinical in the mail. I am going to try it soon. I get super hot now too. 

DS-11 years, DD-3 years, DS-born 9/15/10, DD-9/09/11
    You're just giving birth now, you're not mother Earth now
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Regular Dove doesn't cut it for me, but the clinical version does.  Have you tried that?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been using natural deodorant for most of my pregnancy. Now, HA! This week I've been sweating like a pig. I'm definitely heading out to the store to get something serious today.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Secret's Ph Balanced doesn't work at all but Degree's body responsive has been working well.
  • Options
    I actually switched to DH's and it's working pretty well. Plain old Sure Unscented.
  • Options

Honestly, I have the same problem. Tried Secret, Dove and Degree. Almost bought the clinical ones but said forget it after looking at the price. I tried DH's deodorant one day and VIOLA!!! It works!! Old Spice, lol

Works for me anyways Smile GL!

• Options
    This is happening to me also! So annoying. I was using Dove and switched to Dove Ultimate but it's not helping. I do have some Secret Clinical in my closet, I'll have to give it a try again!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Nothing works for me- I am a sweating machine! I need to attach nipple pads to my armpits I think.

I have given up and just stuck to the natural stuff- at least I don't smell, just sweat. 

• Options
    I was having the same problem as you. I went through a million (well it seamed like that many) and none worked until i tried the Secret Clinical Sport, It's supposed to be waterproof and sweat proof. I put it on twice a day and it seems to be helping.
  • Options

Thanks Ladies.  I'll try a couple of those that others suggest.  Hopefully I don't have to buy too many.  I hadn't thought about DHs though he has a gel kind that I just find icky.

Glad I'm not the only one with this though sorry we're all so sweaty!

• Options
    I had to start using DH's deodorant Embarrassed then I cover up the "man smell" with with some clean scented body spray
  • Options
    Love Secret Clinical!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"