Wisconsin Babies
Options

New

Hiya Everyone. I'm new to this site. I live in Milwaukee near state fair park and Miller park. We moving to Cudahy area. I am Happily Married for 6 yrs on Saturday (18th of this month), I am 26 yrs old will be 27 in august. we got 3 beautiful children ages 6 yrs old ( Boy), 4 yrs old (girl) and 2 wk old (boy). My name is Ashley. Looking  Friends around my area or anyone in Wisconsin  :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: New

• Options
    Welcome to The Bump!  Best of luck in your search. :)
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Options

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question how do you add pictures and tickers in your signiture ??? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!  I am fairly new to the site as well, and I don't post very often.  I live in Menomonee Falls, and I have 2 kids.  My son is 3 1/2 and my daughter is 1.  You can upload photos to tinypic.com.  Then you just copy the code and paste it in the signature section of your bio.  Are you heading to State Fair this year?  We go every year for some delicious (yet very unhealthy!) food! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagesjeserig:
    Welcome!  I am fairly new to the site as well, and I don't post very often.  I live in Menomonee Falls, and I have 2 kids.  My son is 3 1/2 and my daughter is 1.  You can upload photos to tinypic.com.  Then you just copy the code and paste it in the signature section of your bio.  Are you heading to State Fair this year?  We go every year for some delicious (yet very unhealthy!) food! 

Ok thanks !!!!!! :). I know where that is. My husband and i were just there last weekend. we went too the movies there we saw green lantern. :)   that is very cool :)

I am not sure if we are heading to state fair this year. I would LOVE too. We proably be way to busy to go. if we do go i can let ya know and the maybe we can meet up ??  We are moving to cudahy  next sun,mon,tue and possibly wed. then we gotta come back and clean the apartment. get unpack and settle in our new house =-).

• Options
    Thanks  msteph
  • Options
    imageMommyAsh1:

imagesjeserig:

Ok thanks !!!!!! :). I know where that is. My husband and i were just there last weekend. we went too the movies there we saw green lantern. :)   that is very cool :)

I am not sure if we are heading to state fair this year. I would LOVE too. We proably be way to busy to go. if we do go i can let ya know and the maybe we can meet up ??  We are moving to cudahy  next sun,mon,tue and possibly wed. then we gotta come back and clean the apartment. get unpack and settle in our new house =-).

Good luck with the move!  We are hoping to get to the fair this year, but our schedule is filling up quickly!  I don't really check this board very often because it tends to be very slow, but you can PM me if you want to chat.  We are always looking for playdates in the area as well.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am New to WI.  Not an official mom yet, but in December...  yay!  I  am hoping to go to State Fair this year.  I've never been.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"