Potty Training BL ( Will poop in potty any day and time but will not pee) — The Bump
Potty Training

Potty Training BL ( Will poop in potty any day and time but will not pee)

So of course we have been running to the potty every 10, 15 minutes and Brayden has been doing So great! Now that i am back to working full time and my mother in law is keeping him..its went DOWNHILL! Now i give him props and i feel a little relieved b/c he will go and poop in the potty every time and doesn't have any accidents with that! But its throwing his self on the floor, screaming, crying and all that mess when i say "Brayden, Lets go potty." Its just such a hassale i feel like giving up! I don't know why he will poop everytime but won't pee! ITs sooo frustrating...which many of you probably experienced! What do i do? I've tried the cheerios in the potty..and he just looks at me and says "MOMMY!" Like im joking! i have ran out of ideas and the patience! PLEASE HELP! ANY ADVICE? Also when i put him in underwear he just pees and keeps going ..he doesn't mind at all (typical boy huh) ! Any advice feel free to help! :) THANKS!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards