July 2011 Moms
Options

An intro/re-intro

I honestly can't remember if I did on this board and am having trouble searching my posts, but it can't hurt with people old and new who may not know me here. I always liked this board because it seems to have a lot more 2+ moms and interesting topics although I agree has been really quite lately.

My name is Hunter, I am married with a 2 year old DS and we are expecting identical twin girls sometime in July. I'm currently 31.5 weeks and have already had to have labor stopped so I am praying hard we make it to 36 weeks. I have been on several boards, mostly TTCAL, PGAL, August 11, and Multiples so know a few of you. I used to only post a couple of times a week because of work restrictions and my iphone is a pain but have been a lot more active since I have been on bedrest so thought I should introduce myself again :)

Re: An intro/re-intro

• Options

Yes fwiw I feel like I "know" you, though I had no idea your name is actually Hunter!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I definitely "know" you too!!! I think you did do an intro on this board....but I'm not sure!
    photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I usually do but couldn't hurt to do it again I guess. And also show how quick and painless it is ;)
  • Options
    Welcome, and yes I agree with MM - Hunter is a very cool name for chick!  I had seen your screenname before and just assumed Hunter was going to be the name of your LO. 
  • Options

Welcome, Hunter!

I recognize your screen name.

Congrats on your twin girls! How amazing! I hope they stay cooking for awhile longer.

• Options
    I definitely recognize your sn as well. Congrats on your twins; how exciting!
  • Options
    jlm245jlm245 member
    Just wanted to say that I'm glad to see another DC person here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"