Illinois Babies
Options

Recommend OBGYNs

Does anyone have a recommendation for OBGYNs in the Chicago area. My doctor is in the far south suburbs and now that we have moved to the north side of the city, it just isn't feasible to continuing seeing her.

I would prefer a doctor that has privileges at Prentice but that certainly isn't make or break issue.

TIA! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image image

Re: Recommend OBGYNs

• Options
    I love Dr. Julie Leavitt at the Women's Group at Northwestern. The rest of the doctors at the practice are great, too. They all have privileges at Prentice and are located just a block away.
  • Options
    Dr. Catherine Chen at Northwestern Memorial Physicians Group is awesome. She is very nice, answers all my questions no matter how silly. She is also very accessible via email if you have questions between appointments. The office runs fairly smoothly, I have only had one lengthy wait so far, but that was after my anatomy scan so I think she was waiting for the results to go over.

image"">

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My OB is Dr Nadine Bolger at Laskeshore OBGYN. I just love her to pieces. Everyone at the office is also wonderful. Her office is right around the corner from Prentice so that is nice too!
  • Options
    I love Dr. Scott Moses from Northwestern Memorial Physicians Group.  He is great- he's very personable and always takes a lot of time at each appt.  I never feel rushed like I have with some other ob/gyns.  I believe he is the head of the ob/gyn dept at NMPG as he hired all the other obs at that practice.  If you have a NMPG dr. you will deliver at Prentice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemrs.lizzieb:
    I love Dr. Scott Moses from Northwestern Memorial Physicians Group.  He is great- he's very personable and always takes a lot of time at each appt.  I never feel rushed like I have with some other ob/gyns.  I believe he is the head of the ob/gyn dept at NMPG as he hired all the other obs at that practice.  If you have a NMPG dr. you will deliver at Prentice.

I met with Dr. Moses at one of my appointments as they have me meeting the other doctors in case Dr. Chen is off when I go into labor. He was very friendly, took his time to answer questions and make sure I had all the info I needed. I also met with Dr. Garvey yesterday, he was also very friendly, answered a bunch of questions and called me personally today to give me test results. So far, everyone at NMPG have been great.

image"">

• Options
    rickeyrickey member
    Love that group! I had Dr. McNair with my DD, ( dr. chen was my primary but had a maternity leave at the time) Dr. Foley ended up delivering me. Awesome group! I moved to the suburbs now and am at Good Sam with Tre Medical!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I see Dr. Elizabeth Nye - you'll end up seeing all the Dr.s in the practice so that you're comfortable with all of them.  They're right on Michigan Ave, about a block from Prentice.  They're affiliated with both Prentice and Rush, I believe.  They're wonderful, and very attentive.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I see Dr. Elizabeth Nye - you'll end up seeing all the Dr.s in the practice so that you're comfortable with all of them.  They're right on Michigan Ave, about a block from Prentice.  They're affiliated with both Prentice and Rush, I believe.  They're wonderful, and very attentive.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"