Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

How to get discount on PBK Anywhere Chair?

My mom gave me a check to order DD the PBK Anywhere Chair for her birthday. She doesn't like to use her credit card on-line, but is OK with me using mine LOL. When I went to order it I couldn't believe the shipping and tax made it almost $140! For some reason that seems really unreasonable compared to $99. Are there any free shipping codes out there, or can you pick it up in the PBK store?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How to get discount on PBK Anywhere Chair?

• Options

You can get them at the store, but they won't be personalized. I went to our store and bought the insert, then ordered the cover online- the shipping was much less, it's a lot to ship that big insert.

Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagePrincessShay80:

You can get them at the store, but they won't be personalized. I went to our store and bought the insert, then ordered the cover online- the shipping was much less, it's a lot to ship that big insert.

GREAT idea! I didn't even think about that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check e-Bay! I got a brand new foam insert on ebay for $40, then I even found a new personalized PB cover with my daughter's name on it for $15.  I think I paid $80 total for it all to be shipped. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Bamie5Bamie5 member

I ordered the Foam insert off of Ebay also!  Then I just ordered the cover and personalized it from PBK!  It was SO much cheaper that way! 

• Options
    I  heard that some of the ones on ebay are not the real ones and lack the same quality.  Not sure if that helps.  I bought mine at the store and the cover online. 
  • Options

Try entering this 68-2871945  into the item search box (below the checkout button). It is a code I got from slick deals and brings the price of the chair down to $54.00.  I just did it a few weeks ago, and the chair is great!  I think you can get search for a free shipping code online as well. Hope that Helps!

• Options
    I got mine online when they were on sale.  However, if you have a store near you thats definitely the easiest way.  Just take the cover somewhere and have it embroidered any way you like.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    this  probably  doesn't  help  but we  got  ours  before  christmas  when  they were running a  promo. don't  remember  if it was free shipping or  a  discount off the  chair that  offset the shipping  cost. Be  sure to like  them on  facebook  for  updates.  the idea of  buying  insert in  store  and ordering cover online  sounds  like  a  great  solution.
  • Options
    image08summerbride:

Try entering this 68-2871945  into the item search box (below the checkout button). It is a code I got from slick deals and brings the price of the chair down to $54.00.  I just did it a few weeks ago, and the chair is great!  I think you can get search for a free shipping code online as well. Hope that Helps!

Still $79 with this code : (

• Options
    imageMrsJWeaver:
    image08summerbride:

Sorry wrong code try this one

68-2871861

• Options
    imageMrsJWeaver:
    image08summerbride:

68-2871861

• Options
    image08summerbride:
    imageMrsJWeaver:
    image08summerbride:

68-2871861

Great code - that brings it to $69 with tax and shipping.....wish you could choose other colors. I bought DS an Anywhere Lounger when it was on clearance with an extra % off clearance sale. I still paid $165!
  • Options
    image08summerbride:
    imageMrsJWeaver:
    image08summerbride:

68-2871861

thanks!!

• Options
    Great idea! can anyone pm an ebay seller that they recommend? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"