Minnesota Babies

Baby Names!

I would love some input on baby girl names, my husband and I can't seem to agree on any of them.  We're not going to decide 100% until we meet her but I would love to have it narrowed down to like 2 or 3!  I like names that are a little more unique but he really likes the more traditional and we seem to be stuck : )  Our son's name is Samuel Dean...

Re: Baby Names!

• DH and I have the same problem. A few of our other top favorites are...

Madison
    Haley
    Jillian

And DH doesn't like it but I LOVE Chloe.

"imageimage
    The big sister, and Momma 30 weeks along with baby sister
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Food Blog, Family and Baby Blog
  • Our son's name is Samuel as well:) My number 1 girls name is Audrey, which I think goes really well with Samuel. Other names on my list were Paige, Amelia, Adrienne and Adair.
    image Samuel (Photo by Gruman Photography)

• Loading the player...
  • imagestephmarie:
    Our son's name is Samuel as well:) My number 1 girls name is Audrey, which I think goes really well with Samuel. Other names on my list were Paige, Amelia, Adrienne and Adair.

awww, Audrey Mae is on my list, but I don't think DH will go for it

Other names that I love but DH won't agree to are:

Lucy

Claire

Elise

Adeline

Cassidy

• we were trying to come up with a bunch of names for boys and girls when we found out we were having twins. some of the ones we considered were

Lilly

Daisy

Samantha

Nicole

Gabriella (which is what stuck. her name is Gabriella Marie)

Tallulah is our cats name, but still a pretty name. would have chosen that but we had already named our cat that. 

Adrian i really like

Melony 

Those are some of the ones we were considering. 

eta: I love Delilah. i cant believe i forgot this one earlier. i think that sounds cute with Sam. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think a pp suggestion of Amelia is great. It sounds really nice with Samuel as well.

Felicity

Elise

Cordelia

Charlotte

Gretchen

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We just found out we are having another girl.  She will be Mia Elizabeth.

Other names I liked (DH not so much):

Piper

Quinn

Chloe

Lucy

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Good ideas : )  I forgot to tell you all that he also turns down a name if he just knew someone who has it!  There have been so many names where he answers well there is this girl from my hometown... ugh! 
  • How about older traditional names - - Abigail, Esther, Isabella (Ella), etc.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A few more that I found,

Starlena

Lark

Galia

• imagembgreenwalt:

We just found out we are having another girl.  She will be Mia Elizabeth.

Yay! How exciting! So dumb question, will you pronounce that Me-ah or My-ah? (or neither haha) Either way, super cute name, especially with Ellie!

• imagemrsadamswife:

DH and I have the same problem. A few of our other top favorites are...

Madison
    Haley
    Jillian

And DH doesn't like it but I LOVE Chloe.

Love these names!  I also really like Lauren, Avery and Audrey.  Jillian has really grown on me and I like Guiliana or Juliana

• imagestephmarie:
    imagembgreenwalt:

Yay! How exciting! So dumb question, will you pronounce that Me-ah or My-ah? (or neither haha) Either way, super cute name, especially with Ellie!

Thanks! We are pronouncing it Me-ah. 

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Eloise

Amelia (Milly)

You also can't go wrong with Elizabeth, and I think it's high time that Betty makes a come back as a nn for Elizabeth! You could set the trend.

• imagembgreenwalt:
    imagestephmarie:
    imagembgreenwalt:

Thanks! We are pronouncing it Me-ah. 

I love it!

• I like Elizabeth and hadn't thought of the nn Betty, I have a sister in law who's name is Elizabeth and goes by Betsy and the only reason my husband has turned it down so far is he's not crazy about the nn Liz... maybe if I try the Betty approach : )  He likes the name Maggie, which I love but I'm not a fan of Margaret and he doesn't want to name her just Maggie... I like the name Kaitlyn and call her Katie, but he doesn't like Kaitlyn!  I also love the name Josie but neither of us are fans of Josephine... the whole liking the nicknames and disliking the full names seems to be a big problem for us! 
  • I also have to add that I love the name Elise... but he's got it in his head that people would call her Eli ( like the boy name!)  totally ridiculus!

• kmplskmpls member

Astrid

Aurora

Anabelle

Delaney

Elodie

Lorelai

Jillian

• Ashlyn

Aubrey

Adrienne

Avae

Brook

Mia

Nia

Emma

Zoe

Chloe

Aisling

Kenna

MaKenna

McKenna

MacKenzie 

Teagan 

Lily

Addie

Adelyn

Happy mommy to a sweet baby boy! CafeMom Tickers
  • If  have a girl its either Adrianna or Emmalynn not one boy name picked out yet
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"