Houston Babies
Options

Bibs...

DD has started taking her bib off during meals. :-)  I've seen the large plastic bibs that have arm holes and tie at the back of the neck...some with the little plastic lip at the bottom to catch food that falls down the bib...but I have not been able to find them in stores.  Anyone know where to find one?  I'm open to etsy sellers too.  I need two of them at least...

Thanks!

Re: Bibs...

• Options

We have one like this... 

https://www.amazon.com/Bumkins-Waterproof-Junior-Bib-Raspberry/dp/B001386DUY/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1307979777&sr=8-6

That said, C just eats in a diaper only because no matter what kind of bib, he plays with it, pulls on it, etc and food ends up all over him (head to toe). I gave up on bibs and just give him a bath after dinner. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    RaeAntRaeAnt member
    I believe they have them at Babies R Us At least I know they have the pocket ones.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesad5781:

That said, C just eats in a diaper only because no matter what kind of bib, he plays with it, pulls on it, etc and food ends up all over him (head to toe). I gave up on bibs and just give him a bath after dinner. 

This is what we do. It just wasn't worth fighting him, so we strip him before dinner.  At school they put a larger t-shirt on for lunch.  Like a 3T or something.  It is tricky when we go out to eat, but I'll watch ordering him something messy like fruit if he's wearing a light color.  If not, I'll just pack an extra shirt if we're out for a while.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"