Houston Babies
Options

purchasing from a registry question

my BIL & SIL are registered at Target & Wal-Mart, but not BRU since there's not one in their town.

Would it be rude of me to purchase something off of their list, but buy it from Amazon (and use the free prime shipping) instead of purchasing it in store and sending it or paying for shipping if I buy it online?

We're not going to get a big ticket item that one of the grandparents might get, so no fear of duplicates for the pricey stuff.

Re: purchasing from a registry question

• Options

Not a big deal at all...honestly, I'd call Target or Walmart and have them take it off of the registry for you. 

• Options
    PAGASPAGAS member
    imageKelleyA:

Not a big deal at all...honestly, I'd call Target or Walmart and have them take it off of the registry for you. 

Yep, I do this all the time. 

Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
    So Tasty, So Yummy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKelleyA:

This.  I always just tell them I forgot to scan the paper at checkout.

As a recipient I wouldn't mind at all.  We got duplicates of several items, which I actually appreciated. = )  I returned them to BRU and ended up buying a breast pump. Later got a breast pump as a gift...so now I have $300 credit to spend on Christmas presents!

• Options
    Def not a big deal at all. Its great of you to get something from their registry. I recently had a baby shower, and people bought things THEY wanted to buy instead of off my registry, and now im asking myself why I even wasted that Saturday going to register! Your good to go with Amazon :))

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"