South Florida Babies
Options

Vent

My foot grew 1/2 in after pg; however, I am now a 10.5, which is almost nonexistent.  Plus, since I'm such a shoe wh*re, I am not content with what is avail out there!  I am having such a hard time replacing my shoe wardrobe.  So depressing.  I used to love shoe shopping... and now it is a depressing chore, which I have been unsuccessful at.  I ordered 2 pairs online last wk, and neither fit!  
-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Vent

• Options
    yup, another awesome thing about being a mom.  
  • Options
    I feel ya! My feet grew a half size with my pregnancy with Sophia...and got wider. They are still not back to normal but I am relieved that my pregnancy with Isabelle did not make them grow even more! It makes shoe shopping interesting, though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had the same problem!  I wore a sz 10 before I had Molly and now I'm up to a 10 1/2 or even an 11, depending on the shoe.  I HATE buying shoes online b/c it's so hard to not be able to try them on.  There are two places I have found an abundance of larger size shoes that are good quality and not outrageously priced.  Try Nordstrom Rack (there's one in Boca, I'm not sure about Miami) and Off Broadway shoes.  Both have a decent selection. Happy shopping!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageReiszsPieces:
    I had the same problem!  I wore a sz 10 before I had Molly and now I'm up to a 10 1/2 or even an 11, depending on the shoe.  I HATE buying shoes online b/c it's so hard to not be able to try them on.  There are two places I have found an abundance of larger size shoes that are good quality and not outrageously priced.  Try Nordstrom Rack (there's one in Boca, I'm not sure about Miami) and Off Broadway shoes.  Both have a decent selection. Happy shopping!

Thanks for the recs.

I love Nordstrom Rack, but the one down here has been lacking in the shoe department... either that, or I'm very picky and snobby when it comes to shoes.  I'll look at Off Broadway too.   

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"