Military Families
Options

New to the board

Hello people. DH is a Navy veteran with 6 years prior service and he is currently in the process of re-enlisting army reserves. (He was told that was all that was available to prior service. He really wants active duty, so he will take whatever steps he needs to to make it happen.) He goes to MEPS on Tuesday night and is supposed to swear in on Wednesday.  

I didn't know him when he was Navy, but I am thankful that now that we are together and he will be going back in that I have a board of other mothers in similar situations. I look forward to getting to know you ladies. :)

Re: New to the board

• Options
    Welcome! My DH is AD Army and is currently deployed. I am a stay at home mom working towards a degree in Early Childhood Education. We have a 10 month old little boy and we're stationed at Ft. Campbell, KY.
    Married 5/29/09
    DS 8/10/2010 8lbs 6oz
    DD 11/28/2012 8lbs 7oz
    It's a Girl! Due 2/5/2017
  • Options

Count me in as a newbie!  I just found out about this site thru an email to win Pampers for a year!

I am an Army Wife going on 11 years.  We have 2 kids, 4mos and 9years. We are currently stationed at Ft Bliss, TX.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am new to this board as well. And although I am not a "Army Wife", I am a Army girlfriend. We are expecting our first baby and gearing up for our first deployment. He is in the Reserves as well, so I am back living with the parentals until the deployment is over and us and baby can go back to our lives! I look forward to getting to know you better. I hope his swearing in goes well!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"