Houston Babies
Options

***Suzi-G***

I was reading the de-lurking post and saw that you live over by Memorial City Mall...I just moved over off Memorial (grew up in this area, but have been living in Pearland for the past 7 years) and I started a moms' group for westside mamas the other day.  Interested in joining us?  :)  There are quite a few Nesties already who joined...TexasHarmony, bpaullo, kjr, mrsjules, to name some!  We'd love to have you join.  I am planning on having a bunch of stuff on the calendar for both SAHMs and working moms, both playdates and moms only stuff.

Let me know if you want to join, or search for Houston Westside Moms Group on Meetup.  

On another note, anytime I write "westside", it comes out in my head as westSIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!  LOL.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ***Suzi-G***

• Options

***butting in***

We are planning to move back to Houston at the end of next summer. I really need to make more mom friends in Houston...I have a few but we always seemed to fall back on spending time with family (which is awesome, but we need friends too). Although we're planning on living in Bellaire, I would love to join your new group if I'm allowed to. I will travel to the westside for stuff! :)

• Options
    imageTexasSmith:

***butting in***

We are planning to move back to Houston at the end of next summer. I really need to make more mom friends in Houston...I have a few but we always seemed to fall back on spending time with family (which is awesome, but we need friends too). Although we're planning on living in Bellaire, I would love to join your new group if I'm allowed to. I will travel to the westside for stuff! :)

Yay!  I didn't know y'all would be moving back!!  Yes, I would love for you to join the group...Natalie and Charlotte would have fun together; they're so close in age :)  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd love to join, between work and family stuff I'm not sure how much I'll be able to participate, but I'll try. 
    My big boy is bounding towards 4! Baby brother coming in October!
    Hipster dog is not impressed.
  • Options

imageSuzi-G-:
    I'd love to join, between work and family stuff I'm not sure how much I'll be able to participate, but I'll try. 

No worries; as much as you can participate we'd love to have you.  I don't work FT, but between owning my own business, my family, just having moved, and helping my mom with my dad's estate, I completely understand that members may be only to come to one or two events a month, if that...no big deal.  We already have a lot of working moms, so I plan on having quite a few evening/weekend events.

Hope to meet you soon; just approved your membership request :) 

• Options
    imageccc'swife:
    imageTexasSmith:

***butting in***

Yay!  I didn't know y'all would be moving back!!  Yes, I would love for you to join the group...Natalie and Charlotte would have fun together; they're so close in age :)  

It may just be a temporary move (2 years or so), but we figure 2 years in Houston with family is better than not at all! DH can work on his dissertation from a distance and then it just all depends on where he gets a job.

• Options
    imageccc'swife:

I was reading the de-lurking post and saw that you live over by Memorial City Mall...I just moved over off Memorial (grew up in this area, but have been living in Pearland for the past 7 years) and I started a moms' group for westside mamas the other day.  Interested in joining us?  :)  There are quite a few Nesties already who joined...TexasHarmony, bpaullo, kjr, mrsjules, to name some!  We'd love to have you join.  I am planning on having a bunch of stuff on the calendar for both SAHMs and working moms, both playdates and moms only stuff.

Let me know if you want to join, or search for Houston Westside Moms Group on Meetup.  

On another note, anytime I write "westside", it comes out in my head as westSIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!  LOL.  

I live off of Memorial as well.  I just signed up on the Meetup group.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"