LGBT Parenting
Options

Ballerina advice?

So my month board is doing an exchange and the woman I picked gave me this to go off of. In sum:  Having a little girl, nursery all in pink, ballerina theme.  

.........hhhmmm.....

I have been on etsy and have found adorable tutu's, etc but my guess is if she has this ballerina theme picked out, she also has the perfect tutu and shoes picked out too.  Anyone have a ballerina little girl and can offer a cute suggestion?  I thought of Russian stacking dolls, but the only set under 25.00 was ugly.  A music box, but like the tutu, I figure this has already been bought.  An alternative is to get cute 'october' stuff.  Like a crocheted pumpkin hat and bib.. (I already bought one for myself!  And a pumpkin cloth diaper - so freaking cute!)  but I don't know.. I mean, she said ballerina theme, right?  Should I just run with it?  I don't want to just go to a mall and buy something just to spend money, and her registry isn't available... thoughts?

My lgbt holiday exchange with Mandy was so much easier with her Payton Manning obsession ;) Little girl, ballerina is throwing me a little.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Ballerina advice?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"