May 2011 Moms
Options

FFFC!

2»

Re: FFFC!

• Options

imagepinkflipflops44:
    the only thing keeping me breastfeeding right now is that i want to get to a certain weight and the fact that it is free.  i use this as my pep talk every time we nurse.

This is me too.

Not really an FFFC, more like a rant....I'm seriously hating BF'ing this time around.  I knew when I got pregnant this time, that I wouldn't go through the whole "pumping at work" thing so 12 weeks was my original goal. I've now moved it back to June 20, which is my 6 week appt.  I'm just SO over it.  DS got 6 months, she gets 6 weeks.  Oh well. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageLisa Frank:

imagepinkflipflops44:
    the only thing keeping me breastfeeding right now is that i want to get to a certain weight and the fact that it is free.  i use this as my pep talk every time we nurse.

This is me too.

Not really an FFFC, more like a rant....I'm seriously hating BF'ing this time around.  I knew when I got pregnant this time, that I wouldn't go through the whole "pumping at work" thing so 12 weeks was my original goal. I've now moved it back to June 20, which is my 6 week appt.  I'm just SO over it.  DS got 6 months, she gets 6 weeks.  Oh well. 

This is me too. DD1 never latched, so I EP'ed for a year. A freaking year. I pumped at work for 9 months. This time, I just don't think I can do it, and I am trying not to feel guilty. I gave set the goal of BFing and pumping until August 1st then weaning off it so I can go back to work without being engorged. I just know my mommy-guilt will win though and I will end up pumping at work. Dreading it.
    ~Lisa~
    Mommy to Rachel 1.15.06 and Ashley 5.17.11
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJMU_Bride09:
    imagetheaustins05:
    imagesaramae87:
    imagekerrbear72:

imageeveram01:
    I want to punch DH when he snores at night while the babies are crying.

I'm really nosy and want to know what band saramae's DH is in.

I'm so sick of pumping. I'm going to keep doing it as long as I can but I have moved from every 3 hours to every four and my daily output is the same.

I made DH look at his pictures off of her blog because he pretty much knows everything and everyone when it comes to modern music. He failed. 

DH plays bass in Drowning Pool.

Very cool.

Definitely very cool!!

This. Awesome!
    imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"