bflo girls- looking for a playground w/icecream — The Bump
Upstate NY Babies

bflo girls- looking for a playground w/icecream

Next weekend my Aunt, cousin and cousin's SIL are traveling up this way with 2 LO's ( 1.5yr and 6m I think) to visit their other grandma; I'll have one evening with them.  I was trying to think of something outside to do like a playground walking distance to an icecream place but I'm drawing a blank.  Any ideas where to go/what to do for a few hours in the evening? 

I guess we all could just play at my house but I didn't want to have to serve dinner because DH will be gone that evening.  I only see them once every couple years so I'm probably over thinking this.

Re: bflo girls- looking for a playground w/icecream

• Hamlin Park in east aurora is a nice playground and a pretty easy walk to The LIttle Red Caboose Ice cream (and my house is right in the middle, LOL). I'd say they're less than a half mile apart.

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    image babies
    baby growth
  • Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    image babies
    baby growth
  • hmmm... nothing comes to mind. But we love going down to Niawanda Park in Tonawanda. Walk along the river walk and go to Mississippi Mudds or Old Man River for hot dogs and ice cream. It would be a nice place to take oot guests
  • What part of Buffalo do you live in? There is a park right near on Hertel and Main (Shoshone park)- not the best but practically right next door is a place called Grumpys that has grilled food and ice cream.
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/28unxav.jpg[/IMG]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards