Pennsylvania Babies
Options

lebanon/hershey area pediatricians?

i need to start looking to find one, any of you lovely ladies know of any good ones?

Re: lebanon/hershey area pediatricians?

• Options
    We go through Hershey Pediatrics on Hope Drive.  My son has Dr. Klein and we absolutely love her.  We have never had a bad experience in the almost 3 years we have been going there.  We live in Mechanicsburg, but to us, it is worth the drive.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

My friends swear by Hershey Pediatrics (not to be confused with Hershey Medical Pediatrics).  These guys are right next to the Chocolate Factory (they have a green dinosaur in the front).  Dr. Bartlett is the one they all love....and I swear his name comes up in every conversation we have when we get together.   

They are with the hospital, so they do rounds just like the other HMC physicians do and can reserve rooms without you having to check in.  My friend's little one had RSV last year and he was admitted right in the room that had reserved for him.  

We plan on using them as well. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    All of the children in my family (including me!) have always gone to David Schaffer, in the blue barn on W Governor Rd in Hershey.  He is absolutely FANTASTIC and if we were close enough, I would take DS to him in a heartbeat.  He's affiliated w/at least Hershey and Harrisburg Hospitals (not sure if there's any others!).
  • Options
    we go to Hershey Pediatrics on Chocolate Ave, they are wonderful. We see Dr. Fosnocht and absolutely love her, she takes her time w/ you and you don't feel rushed. We have also seen the other dr's there for sick appts and they are all wonderful too!
    Matt and Krystal 9-18-05
    DD 1/29/07 -

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"