June 2011 Moms
Options

Progress Check-In

2»

Re: Progress Check-In

• Options

As of Monday I was 3cm and "very soft".  My MW stripped my membranes and it caused me to have spotting and lose my MP over the early part of the week but little else.  I go in again on Monday and I'm hoping for some further progress.

DH has some "weird feeling" I will go into labor this Sunday but I hope he's wrong b/c my MW is off this weekend and I would have to see the on call doc.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Same as the last 3 weeks fingertip dilated and 70% effaced. I have to have a growth ultrasound if LO doesn't grow (he's been at 37 cm for the past 3 weeks) I have my 39 week appt on monday so hopefully some progress Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and compared to Monday I only dilated half cm. more. I was hoping more since I been in labor since Tuesday night. I am tired, is my 2nd night without sleep. I been having severe swelling on my legs, feet and tights so my OB did some blood work and will see what happens. Even though I didn't wanted, I am so tired that I am hoping that I have a c-section today.
    "A wedding is a day . . . A MARRIAGE IS A LIFETIME" --- What is LOVE? 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8 (the real meaning of love) Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers EDD:09.13.12 m/c:02.19.12 @ 10w3d Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    1 cm...baby's head is not engaged...not effaced whatsoever..grrr!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No change since 36 weeks: 2 cm, 60%, -2.  Trying not to be upset with my body.  COME OUT!
  • Options
    2 cm's dilated still...50 effaced. Baby is very low. Spent three hours in the hospital yesterday because contractions were coming every 2-4 minutes...no progress..so I was sent home (talk about a let down!). Hoping baby decides to come soon!
  • Options
    fingertip dialated, 0 station, the same for three weeks. And they won't induce me until the end of my 41st week : (
  • Options
    imageTrickyLittleMinx:

I went in for my weekly appt yesterday and I am still "barely a fingertip"

Yup Im going no where!!!

This!
  • Options

As of yesterday I am 3 cm dilated (so about 1 cm a week) and not sure about effacement but last week I was about 70% so I'm sure I'm beyond that at this point since doc said my cervix is very very soft. *sigh*

I have one more appointment (on my due date 6/17) and an u/s. If I make it to this appointment we'll probably set up an induction. Yay! I want him out already! Ugh! 

• Options
    dilated to 3 and 80% effaced....hoping he is coming soon!
  • Options

As of this morning - 1.5 cm dilated; 50% effaced; -2 station; no mucus plug

• Options
    41 weeks today. woke up with a terrible headache so moved my afternoon appt to morning. Blood pressure was high again and baby sluggish on NST so I am at the hospital being monitored. Here BP is down, baby is looking good and I am having contractions but dont feel them. Dr is waiting on labs to see if she will induce me now or wait until Monday night. Hoping the contractions get more productive and they decide to keep me here. 
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Options
    They sent me home.  They said if they had more rooms they would have induced me but now I just wait until next week.  Crying
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Options
    No progress, nothing. Cervix is still high, long, and tight.  Baby is still lodged partially transverse high up under rib cage.  Fluid is still high.  C Section is scheduled for next Friday at 11:30 am. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

3 cm dilated, 60% effaced, 0 station. I dilated 1 more cm from my last appt. I'm not getting my hopes up of this kid arriving early as DS did at 38 wks. 

ETA: My Dr was a little thrown off by my weight gain at this appt. I think its about 5 lbs up from last. He thinks it is water weight but my ankles/fingers aren't swollen. My mom thinks when you start to swell it means you're going into labor :) 

Anniversary
    *photo removed*
  • Options
    I am 3cm dilated, 80% effaced, and at 0 station. The Dr thinks it will be before my next appt.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"