his teacher basically told me he's not ready.
We told her our plan was to do the 3 day PT method in July and we went over what it was, how we would use it, and what we hope the outcome would be. His teacher said that they look for more indicators of readiness such as saying when they're wet or have pooped (he tells us when he poops....not so much when he pees), taking off and pulling up shorts, and staying dry for longer periods of time (which he does...most mornings he wakes up dry and will usually be dry once or twice when we go to change him during the day).
So now, I don't know what to do. Do we try the method in July, see how it goes and if he does well, tell the DCP that method worked for us and that we expect him to be in diapers? Or do we just wait for him to give us more indicators that his interested. One of the things we're up against is that we're having baby #2 at the end of November, and while we know its definitely manageable to have two in diapers, we would love to not!
Any advice would be much appreciated! TIA!