Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Fav washable dust mop?

We have all wood floors, a dog that sheds, and a toddler that loves to play outside :) OH, and a husband that laughed at me when I suggested we do not wear shoes in the house. 

I vacuum daily (I love it... crazy cakes I know) and I use a dust mop every other day. I can do the entire first floor in about 10 minutes (vacuum and dust mop) so it's really not that big of a deal. However, I only have one washable dust mop "head" that I wash w/ towels, but I don't wash my towels every other day.

I'd like a few "replacement" heads... does that make sense? Right now I use one by Rubbermaid... and it's fine but doesn't blow me away.  

Any recs?

I had no idea where to post this.  I know a lot of people use swifers but I am waaaay too crunchy and eco-friendly for that, so I figured this was as good a board as any.

Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fav washable dust mop?

• Options
    Is your dust mop kind of like a swiffer? A lot of the ladies just use a micofiber cloth over the head instead. There are premade ones that you can find on etsy that might fit your mop head better depending on what it is.

Big E (6) & Little E (2.5)
  • Options
    They aren't cheap, but I got a Norwex mop set for a wedding present. It's awesome. I have dry mop heads and wet mop heads, they wash up great, they work wonderfully...I can't say enough about them, really.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"