Virginia Babies
Options

Intro from mama in Chesapeake

Hi moms....just found this boar and am actually pretty surprised that I didn't see it sooner. I live I. Chesapeake and work part time as a speech therapist for children's hospital of the kings daughters. I am active at my church and enjoy spending tie with my LO and DH....hope everyone has had a great week so far!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro from mama in Chesapeake

• Options

Hello Chesapeake bumpies!! I am a new addition to these boards and I live in Chesapeake. Me and my hubby have been TTC now for about 3 months. So just trying to get a hold of all this new info. It is nice to have so much support from people that have been right where we are...especially as everyone around you seems to be getting preggers at the drop of a hat! I don't know what water they are drinking but I want some!!

StephDK...that is so great you work at CHKD! I work in Norfolk and my sorority alumni group does a lot of philantrophy for CHKD. It truely is a really great place! And your little guy is the cutest!

Happy Thursday!! One more day till the weekend....yahoo!

• Options
    Fern!   :)   You've got a PM 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I too am in Chesapeake!  My husband is in the USMC so we will be here until after the baby is born, which I am thankful for. I have been in Chesapeake since March of this year.  We are 13 weeks pregnant right now. :)

What OB do you all see? I had a tough time deciding and finally went with one yesterday.

Is there a place to get great used toys, equipment for baby in this area?

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"