Florida Babies

Any suggestions to help with constipation??

2 days no bm. Drinking lots of water and tried warm prune juice and water . Also taking a colace daily.. Nothing seems to be working.

Re: Any suggestions to help with constipation??

• I don't have much to offer in addition, but what about bicycling the legs toward the belly?
  • Yoga worked for me today.  Miraculously my lower back no longer hurts also (thanks to the bm)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Water, fresh fruit and veggies....HTH. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Thitsaboyblue Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Hi..I had that problem a month or so ago and I was advised to buy sprouted flax seed.  It HAS to be sprouted.  You can get it at a natural food market, Whole Foods, ect.  I was told to add a tablespoon 1-2 times a day to anything that makes sense (smoothies, yogurt, ice cream, soup)  It doesn't really taste like anything and it WORKS!  I have been using it every since and now I am back to my old "regular" self.  
  • Colace is just a stool softener so you need to up your daily fiber intake.  Whether you do it through eating high fiber foods or taking a supplement like Metamucil.  Just make sure to drink lots of water.
  • My DH's grandmother told me to cut a lemon in half squeeze all the juice out into a small glass of water ... No sugar no nothin... Tastes terrible but it worked within about 24 hours : ) GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"