Long Island Babies
Options

OB/GYN in Nassau - Any recommendations?

Hi,

Just found out we are expecting and I need to find a new OB/GYN.  Looking for someone who is affiliated with NSLIJ-Manhasset.

Can anyone recommend someone?

Thanks so much!

Me: 41 - "like a clock" cycles DH: 42 - low count, low motility TTC since 2007 IUI #1 and #2 - BFN IVF #1 1/26 - Beta - BFN IVF #2 3/29- Beta - BFN FET - unmedicated May 2011 4/21 - started acupuncture 2x per week 5/28 - FET - all 4 snow babies survived the thaw, and were transferred back home! 6/6- HPT on FRER!! Thank you G-d! 6/9 - Beta IAmPregnant Ticker Prayer's are greatly appreciated!

Re: OB/GYN in Nassau - Any recommendations?

• Options

Did you find an OB/GYN?

I am looking for a recomendation for a OB/GYN affiliated with NSLIJ

• Options
    Vine07Vine07 member
    not sure if you found anyone yet but i love mine...dr. agnes chen-pro health in new hyde park...516-608-6800. she is amazing! i delivered my daughter at nslij-manhasset
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great Neck OBGYN is wonderful.  I see Dr. Kaufman, they are all great and have everything right in the office.
  • Options
    I 2nd Great Neck OBGYN - I like Rifkin best and Sadaty delivered my DD and is also great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I use Women for Women.  I see Dr. Bell and really like her.  They are located right next to LIJ.

ETA:  Not sure if they deliver at Manhasset

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dr. Richard Trongone is in Manhasset and is affiliated with NSLIJ.  I have received MANY unsolicited compliments on my choice of OB from nurses and ultra sound techs at NSLIJ over the course of my pregnancy.  If you're looking for a conservative, non-alarmist, calm approach, he's your doc.  I am very thankful I found him, as I tend to freak out over everything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"