Rhode Island Babies

Partners in Obstetrics and Gyn.

Hi everyone,

My Dr. just recently moved to this practice from the center of OBGYN (which I love) and I am contemplating moving with her...does anyone go to this practice? Like it? hate it? Any info would be helpful! Thanks! :)

Re: Partners in Obstetrics and Gyn.

• I go to the Pawt office. I see Dr Livense, she's wonderful. All of the other dr's there are too. Good luck
  • They are great- my primary is Dr. Domagalski but have also gone to Dr. Hawwa...both are awesome!
  • Loading the player...
  • I left them back in 2005 when they laid off their midwives and didnt tell their patients. In addition Domagalski ruined my 1st birth experience ... I was grateful to leave them. Center of OB GYN is really a great place, wonderful staff. But then again I did midwives not doctors
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I see Dr. Domalgalski.  Everyone I've worked with in this group has been wonderful.  My sister also used Dr. Domalgalski and a friend with four kids used her all four times.  I never feel rushed at appointments and they are always prompt in getting back to me to answer my questions.  The previous post was actually the first time I have EVER heard anything bad about this practice. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I have Dr. Kokturk. He is great! I have been to the East Greenwich office once, for what I thought was an emergency.. but I usualy go to the pawtucket office. My best friend has used them with both of her girls and I currently have another friend who is 10 weeks and she uses Dr Domalgaski in the Woonsocket office. I agree, the previous post is the first time I have ever heard anything negative about Partners.
    My little pumpkin was born at 34weeks, weighing 3lbs, due to severe IUGR & Unexplained Placental Insufficiency. He spent 49 days in the NICU. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimageimageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"