Health & Exercise
Options

Sports Bra recs for BF?

I am 3w PP and getting ready to start working out again. I grew substantially in the chest area... from a small B to E. I am ending up with a D. What's a good bra for that cup size? TIA. 

Re: Sports Bra recs for BF?

• Options
    I am curious too.  I just used the larger of my pre pregnancy sports bras.  I would like to find ones that I can easily nurse in and then run out the door.  I hate ordering online though without a recommendation.  
  • Options

https://www.patagonia.com/us/product/patagonia-womens-switchback-bra?p=32320-0-122

this one is awesome, and really easy to nurse in, it is also adjustable, and easy to get on over big/possibly sore boobs, instead of the typical pull-over-and-wrestle-with sports bras.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love the Moving Comfort Fiona (Title IX also sells the same bra, but under a different name) - great support, made for larger chests (comes in bra sizes), and it has adjustable velcro straps that you can unhook for feeding.  It is expensive, but worth every penny.
  • Options
    Energise by Elomi is AWESOME!!!  Holds the girls in place without putting too much of a bite on and have larger cup sizes available.  They aren't cheap, but if you get sized and your first one at a Nordstrom, Footsmart has them reasonably priced to get additional ones. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have the Moving Comfort Maia.  You can't nurse in it, but...I never found the need to.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"