Houston Babies
Options

Pediatrician in Sugar Land area?

Let me know ladies :) 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatrician in Sugar Land area?

• Options

When I have a baby, I will probably see Dr. Cassandra Dickerson https://www.dickersonpediatrics.com/index.html

This is based on recommendations from other patients.  My BFF brings all three of her children.  One has Down Syndrome with other special needs.  If my friend loves her, then I'll probably love her too.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

1st pregnancy: BFP- 6/28/09 - Found out we lost our little girl on 10/9/09 at 19w 4d - D&E- 10/14/09

June 2010, corrective surgery for Septate Uterus and large fibroids

2nd pregnancy: BFP- 10/18/10 - Slow rising, non-doubling HCGs, no heart beat. Non-viable pregnancy, D&C- 11/12/10

Started Metformin 6/30/11, Started Clomid 7/20/11 - Unsuccessful

HSG and Laparoscopic surgery revealed blocked tubes and lots of scar tissue...IVF here we come!!!

Surprise BFP naturally!!! IT'S A BOY!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

I also have a lot of friends who see Dr. Ho at the TCPA in Sugar Land.  I know him from work and he's really nice.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

1st pregnancy: BFP- 6/28/09 - Found out we lost our little girl on 10/9/09 at 19w 4d - D&E- 10/14/09

2nd pregnancy: BFP- 10/18/10 - Slow rising, non-doubling HCGs, no heart beat. Non-viable pregnancy, D&C- 11/12/10

HSG and Laparoscopic surgery revealed blocked tubes and lots of scar tissue...IVF here we come!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageala_1220:

I also have a lot of friends who see Dr. Ho at the TCPA in Sugar Land.  I know him from work and he's really nice.

He's our pedi. He is very nice and we've been very happy with the whole practice. There was another doctor there that we had to see once in an urgent situation and I HATED him. But he recently retired, so it's a moot point. 

In fact I was there this morning for a sick child visit. We were in an out in about an hour. For newborns they do their well check visits first thing in the morning before the sick kids get there and germ everything up, which is nice. Those appointments I can leave my house, go to the appointment and be back home in an hour. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageala_1220:

When I have a baby, I will probably see Dr. Cassandra Dickerson https://www.dickersonpediatrics.com/index.html

This is based on recommendations from other patients.  My BFF brings all three of her children.  One has Down Syndrome with other special needs.  If my friend loves her, then I'll probably love her too.

We tried to get Evan in with her, but when he was due she wasn't taking new patients. Boo.

We see Dr. Bishop at Grand Parkway Pediatrics. He can be a bit blunt and wasn't the most sensitive when I was losing my mind with Evan's reflux, but he is a good doctor. We have seen all of the doctor's there and have had good experiences with them. Oh, and they have Saturday morning sick visit appointments which have saved us several times when Evan has gotten an ear infection and spiked a fever Friday after 5. 

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• Options
    imageala_1220:

he's not taking new patients. Very few of the good pedis in the sugar land area are taking new patients, unfortunately.

18 Months!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageSigmundsGirl:
    imageala_1220:

We tried to get Evan in with her, but when he was due she wasn't taking new patients. Boo.

We see Dr. Bishop at Grand Parkway Pediatrics. He can be a bit blunt and wasn't the most sensitive when I was losing my mind with Evan's reflux, but he is a good doctor. We have seen all of the doctor's there and have had good experiences with them. Oh, and they have Saturday morning sick visit appointments which have saved us several times when Evan has gotten an ear infection and spiked a fever Friday after 5. 

FWIW if you or anyone else want to see her...I had to call Dr. Dickerson's office for a test she ordered for one of her patients.  Since I was on the phone with the nurse, I just asked if Dr. Dickerson still was not taking new patients, and she said that they were.  I just thought I would ask because I hope that I will need one in the next 9-12 months.Embarrassed

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"