New Jersey Babies
Options

Uppababy or Baby Jogger Select

Any suggestions or comments about these 2 strollers. I want a stroller that be used now with one child but grow with a 2nd and these are my tops picks, but it is so confusing as there are so many choices.

Re: Uppababy or Baby Jogger Select

• Options
    We are looking for a double now and are leaning towards the Uppa!  I just like the feel of it and the choices of the double and then the hitch hiker attachment.  We also looked at the iCandy which was a very nice stroller also, but I just know Uppa and would rather stick with that.  GL!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I like the Uppababy Vista - drawbacks is that it's rather wide and I can't open or close it one-handed. Other than that, it rides really nice, big basket on the bottom, I used the car-seat adapter and loved that while it lasted and my LO enjoyed using the bassinet. Now he's in the stroller part and I have no complaints (other than it can get hot in there but I'm guessing that's any stroller - we put a stroller fan on it to help).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love my uppababy.  love love love it.  But I told DH if we have another kid soon we will be taking a good look at the Baby Jogger Select.  I have read that the add on seat is not the great for tall kids which my dd is. 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, this is helpful. Who knew that this would be such a dilema ;)
  • Options
    The UPPABaby is not a true double option. If you have two children of stroller age, I would not suggest it. As a single it's a great stroller, but the Rumble Seat will not work with the bassinet which you're paying for in the price of the stroller. It's also a very small second seat and extremely shallow / short. The kid in back has their feet int he basket. The City Select gives you two full size seats and the option to configure it in lots of ways, including bassinet and seat. The iCandy Peach (turns into a double called the Blossom) pushes like a dream. It's also beautiful which is a big plus in my opinion. The seats are full size and there's the option to configure it in a variety of ways. I would definitely go with the iCandy or Select over the Vista if it's as a double.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"