Connecticut Babies
Options

Baby/toddler play group in New London county

Hello. I am looking to organize a play group for children ages 3 and under in the Waterford/New London area. I wasn't able to find anything age specific for my daughter so I am starting my own. 

If you are looking to join the playgroup, or just would like to ask some questions or make a suggestion, please reply below and I will PM you my personal e-mail. 

I also listed an ad on craigslist and will be making a website. If the group grows, maybe a meetup.com page? Here is the pertinent information from the craigslist ad, as well as the link - 

https://newlondon.craigslist.org/grp/2424824423.html

I would like the group to meet at least once a week, twice if possible. I am also open to meeting sometime during the weekend to accommodate the needs of working parents. 

Please get in touch. I am a former toddler teacher and have experience planning activities, so if we as a group choose to go that route with this, we could do themed play groups , or just free play, or even age appropriate field trips. 

Thanks for your time! I look forward from hearing from you! Anyone with a child age 3 and under is welcome. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"