Childless not by choice
Options

How do you feel about cd1/AF?

How do you feel about cd1/AF?  Are you relieved when she shows or is there still a feeling of disappointment?  Do you even think about it any more?
imageimage
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks

Re: How do you feel about cd1/AF?

• Options
    Lately I haven't had any pregnancy-related feelings about it. It makes me feel about the same as before I started having sex-- a little out of sorts since it's so bloody painful.
  • Options

Not really sad anymore about it. I don't think it was ever as emotional a thing for me because I never had much of a problem getting pregnant so can't relate to years of being upset seeing AF.

I think what will really throw me is when DH gets his boys snipped. That will really make the finality of this sink in.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    For me it's kind of a mixed feeling still.  On one hand I'm relieved, a bfp would mean another m/c and we are tta so it shouldn't even be a concern.  On the other hand I can still feel that smidgen of hope that is lurking in the back of my mind.  It's only been a couple of months so I'm hoping that it will get better.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    CD1 used to really upset me. For the time we were TTC on our own and especially for an ART cycle. I can honestly say that it doesn't bother me much anymore. I don't even know when I'm O'ing so the 2WW isn't spent wondering anymore.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"